About Professional Fees
We work only for you. We do not accept compensation from anyone else.
- We are paid only by our clients to provide financial guidance and investment recommendations.
- We act as fiduciaries in all that we do — without exception. This means that we place your best interests ahead of our own.
- We accept no commissions, sales incentives, contests, kickbacks, or any other third-party compensation.
- We are compensated based upon how your portfolio performs, and are not paid based on transactions.
- We are not restricted to a list of investment alternatives selected by an employer, such as a bank, insurance company or brokerage firm. We do not sell products. This maximizes our objectivity.
- You should have no need to wonder if what we recommend is in your best interest or ours.
- We attempt to minimize all of your other costs whenever it is advisable and possible — while maintaining the level of service to which you are accustomed.
- We get paid only for as long as you want us to advise you.
- Our fees are fully disclosed. In each quarterly report, you will receive a fee calculation, so you know exactly what you are paying us.